Olympia’s Top Sports Medicine Experts
Although you don’t need to be an athlete to see a Sports Medicine Specialists, sports injuries require a specialized method of treatment and those who sustain an injury need to see a specialist with the highest level of Sports Medicine training.
The Fellowship Trained and Board Certified Sports Medicine Specialists at Olympia Orthopaedic Associates are experts in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating all sports-related injuries and conditions.
The most common of which include the following:
- Cartilage damage
- Ligament damage
- Joint injuries
- Joint instability
- ACL, MCL, PCL injuries
- Muscle weakness
- Sprains and strains
- Runners’ or Jumpers’ Knee
Should I Schedule An Appointment?
If you sustain a sports-related injury or are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we encouraged you to make an appointment with one of our Sports Medicine Specialists as soon as possible:
- Difficulty moving any of the joints without significant pain
- Pain that is so severe that it prohibits sleep
- Shooting or stabbing pain
- Dull or aching pain in the joints
- Decreased athletic performance
- Pain that is worse after activity
- Swelling or bruising around a joint
When you choose to be treated by one of these specialists can look forward to symptom elimination and a quick return to competition and activities. You can request an appointment online or call our office.
Recent Patient Testimonials
Take The First Step Today & Contact Us!