Olympia’s Top Spine Specialists
- Chronic Back or Neck Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated, Bulging & Slipped Discs
- Pinched Nerve (Cervical or Lumbar Spine)
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Our Spine Team includes Interventional Pain Management Specialists, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeons, and Neurosurgeons – all of whom are committed to creating the right plan for you. We create a unique treatment plan based on your specific condition and symptoms. At Olympia Orthopaedic Associates, our goal is to get you back to an active and healthy lifestyle!
Mazor Robotics Renaissance®
Independent clinical research has shown that minimally invasive surgery with Mazor Robotics technology:
- Increases accuracy
- Lowers complication rates
- Reduces postoperative pain
- Enables faster recovery and return to daily activities
Chronic neck or back pain that does not respond to non-surgical treatment options or is caused by a serious medical condition or injury may require surgical intervention. Our Spine Specialists are experts in a variety of spinal procedures including Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery to help patients recover as quickly as possible.
Should You Make An Appointment?
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, we strongly encouraged to make an appointment with one of the Fellowship Trained and Board Certified Spine Specialists at Olympia Orthopaedic Associates as soon as possible:
- Chronic/on-going neck pain
- Chronic/on-going back pain
- Muscle spasms in the neck or back
- Pain that radiates from the back into the buttocks and thighs (Sciatica)
- Pain that radiates from the neck into the shoulder, arms, and fingers (Cervical Radiculopathy)
- Pain that gets worse after sitting or walking
- Numbness, tingling, or achiness in the arms or legs
Call Us Today! (360) 865-4949
Learn More About
Our Awarded Spine Team
Patient Education Videos
Does Seeing a Spine Specialist Mean You Need Spine Surgery? | Dr. Andrew Manista
How Has Spine Surgery Changed in the Last Decade? | Dr. Andrew Manista
Understanding Degenerative Disc Disease and the Treatment Options | Dr. Andrew Manista
Recent Success Stories!
Take The First Step Today & Contact Us!